Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WDW Stroller Rental Info.

I thought this was interesting. In looking into a WDW vacation I noticed the stroller rental prices have really gone up recently. Below is some info that I copied and pasted from a message board. We usually rent a double stroller there and will not be doing that this time. We'll either take an umbrella stroller or rent a single which is fine with us with the ages of our kids.


Effective April 6, 2008, prices for stroller rentals skyrocket.A single will rent for $15/day ($13/day with multi-day rental discount), up from $10 ($8 with discount).A double will rent for ... and no, this isn't a typo ... $31/day ($27 with multi-day rental discount), up from $18 ($16 with discount).
__________________

1 comments:

ginny said...

Heather, I will pass this info along to my sister-in-law. We're all planning a trip to WDW next summer, and she'll be the only one of us with Littles who will need a stroller. Thank you!