Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Slime Time

above: Ava, Molly, Meri Alan, Lucy Helen, Ally Ayers
below: Ariel the Bride and Alice in Wonderland
Sara Frances and Hailey
G.G.

Turner and Meri Alan
Meri Alan and Molly
Liza and Sara Frances

Meri Alan thinks this game is why they named it slime time!
this actually makes a big bubble on you while you're standing-meri alan did this several times
face painting
Sara Frances and I - ready to go!
Alice in Wonderland
Slime Time was Calvary's Fall Family Festival. It was a GREAT time for all. I know I posted too many pictures but I just couldn't pick. There were so many fun friends, games and fellowship. Have I mentioned that we love Halloween?!

2 comments:

Martha Ann said...

Good pics! The girls were so cute!

Granna said...

Never too many pictures! We love Halloween too! The girls look precious!