Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Takin' a Walk!

The scary face tree!Meri Alan took a picture of the Bowen's decorations.

some of our pumpkins

I'm ready for my walk-she always takes a popsicle!




Meri Alan doesn't have preschool on Tuesdays so taking a walk is always the first thing we do after breakfast. I realize she's probably getting a little big for a stroller but we love our walk. As long as I can remember she's been taking a popsicle with her, even when it's cool. We decided to take our camera with us today and take pictures of our favorite fall decorations! Meri Alan wants me to tell you Happy Halloween and then she wants to get on Nick Jr.!

3 comments:

ginny said...

Those are really nice Halloween decorations. And I approve of the election signs!

Granna said...

Enjoy those morning walks with Meri Alan while you can because all too soon she will be in school. Pretty fall decorations!

lauren nicole♥♫ said...

Nice decorations! They have a nice fall theme you can keep up the whole season. Guess we know who you are voting for ;)