Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cheetah-licious!

Sara Frances, Emma Taylor and Meri Alan
Heather x2
watching sara frances try to take our picture is very funny!


I don't know much about the Cheetah Girls but this girls night out was a blast! We got there as the first opening act was about finished which I hear was a good thing. I've never seen so many many girls dressed up in cheetah print and pink glitter which I think is probably half the fun. Our girls would dance then get tired and rest and then dance some more... I'm enjoying a lazy day at home today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROAD TO RICHIES. nice blog.

ginny said...

Heather, the Cheetah Girls experience ended early for me and Sarah Claire. We called it a night around 8:45, but Mary Catherine stayed with her friends and had a great time. Her group went on to a spend-the-night party, so Sarah Claire and I had our own slumber party at home. The concert was loud and fun! I'm glad your girls had a great time!

Martha Ann said...

I know a good time was had by all! Love the pink cheetah shirts. Why didn't the Heathers wear one?

Granna said...

Cute pictures, Heather! Tell Sara Frances she did a great job taking pictures of you and Heather. I know you all had a great time! Love those shirts too!