Thursday, October 30, 2008

Making Waves

above:Mrs. Ramey, Jermaine and Meri Alan
below: Meri Alan and Santa!G.G.
getting a tattoo
tissue paper art with Mrs. Cyndi at Church Street's booth
making a princess wand with the Pierce St. Princesses (Mary Preston is the princess on the left)



All I can say is - WOW! What a fun week so far. I'm trying to stay caught up on my blog. I took Meri Alan to Making Waves at Fairpark today. It's a wonderful event for preschoolers where Tupelo's elementary schools "show off" what they have to offer. Since Meri Alan will be attending Joyner kindergarten next year I thought this would be a great way to continue her enthusiasm and it worked. Although she was "shy " there she had tons of fun and thinks the Tupelo schools are VERY COOL!! She made crafts, played games and listened to Joyner Jubilation sing Christmas songs. I do have to add that amidst all of the fun things to do she wouldn't let us do anything until she hugged her BFF Chuck E. Cheese! Glad you were there, Chuck!

3 comments:

Carley said...

Aww. i am sad we missed it! i just didn't think we could add one more thing to this week. it looked so cute!

Martha Ann said...

I know MA loved getting to see the Santa Claus!

Leigh Ann said...

great article in the paper!