Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Think Sunshine is Getting a New Home

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers and help in helping us to find Sunshine a new home. I'll share this story sometime but in the meantime I think they're coming to pick her up tomorrow or Friday while my kids are at school. Kenneth will be home the next 2 days so I can be gone too if I don't think I can handle it. We will miss her so much but I'm feeling a lot better knowing she'll have a sweet little boy to play with and love her. We'll probably talk to SF about it tonight and maybe wait until Sunshine is gone to talk to Meri Alan. She'll have a lot more trouble understanding but I know she'll be fine. I can't help but be happy for Sunshine now.

2 comments:

Martha Ann said...

I'm so glad it worked out for y'all so quickly. I'm sorry, too, because I know how much y'all love cats. Would GG give y'all hers?

The Love's said...

I'm so glad! I thought about it all day today, wishing we could get her! I just think we may be close to getting a puppy now, so I'm being cautious about taking on any new animals.