Wednesday, October 1, 2008

a little cooler...




It's getting a little cooler around here. The girls had fun wearing jackets to school today. Big news, huh! I wanted to post these as I don't usually remember to take many pics of them right before they go to school. Notice Sunshine playing behind Meri Alan. SF's jacket is an early bday present from G.G. She was excited to wear it today!
I'm excited that tonight was my last night to put carac on my nose! I'm feeling festive! I made myself some chocolate cookie pudding. Chocolate always makes me feel better. My nose is still red but almost done peeling. It feels a lot better and I'm ready to move on now. :)

2 comments:

Carley said...

YAY for jacket weather!!!! i love it.

ginny said...

I sent my girls to school in jackets, too, but I forgot mine!