Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Free to a Sweet Home

I've done my crying and now I'm looking for a sweet home for this precious kitty. I just sent out an email and I'm pasting it below.
We are very sad that we are having to look for a new home for our beloved kitty, Sunshine. She is 4 months old (born June 7) and is neutered and vaccinated. She lacks one feline leukemia booster which she is due for next week. She's been living outside and sleeping in our garage. Kenneth and Meri Alan have bad allergies and we thought it would be safe to have an outside kitty and it's just not working out. Please feel free to pass this email along as we pray we're able to find a special home for Sunshine. She's playful yet gentle and just a sweet, wonderful pet!
Thanks!
Heather Wolfe

1 comments:

ginny said...

Good luck finding a home for Sunshine.