Friday, August 1, 2008

It's a boy!

Just thought I'd update everyone on our vet visit today. Sunshine is a healthy baby boy!! I guess it's about time we had a boy around here. Sara Frances and I took "him" to the vet this morning after we dropped Meri Alan off at GO. That was the beginning of her special day before school starts. G.G. picked Meri Alan up and took care of her this afternoon. Sara Frances chose to eat lunch at Weezies which hit the spot for me. I think that continues to be my favorite lunch. I still order the club panini. The one time I tried something else, it just wasn't the same. We then went for Sara Frances' much needed back to school haircut. Her hair has gotten soo heavy and she has refused to agree to a shorter do. Well I overrode her today and got it cut short. She likes it too because she thinks she looks like "Emily" American Girl Doll now. Whatever she thinks is fine by me. I'm hoping it will be easier to manage and be cooler. She has been wanting to get her nails done so I took her to do that which she totally loved. We finished up with a cookie at the mall food court and a new dinosaur Webkinz. That was a special day for her!! It was special for me to spend time just her! I'll be posting new pics of our little boy kitty soon. We're happy he's healthy and eating more every day. He'll get shots in a couple of weeks when he gets a little bigger.

1 comments:

Carley said...

Glad kenneth has a new male around the house. that makes him sneeze. haha.