Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hello Sunshine!!






My girls are totally thrilled we finally got a real pet! Meet Sunshine , our new kitten. Sunshine was born in a barn at my aunt's house in Eupora on June 7. We're not sure if Sunshine is a boy or a girl yet but my aunt thinks it's a girl. Sunshine is going to the vet on Friday morning so we'll find out for sure then. Sunshine's whole name according to Meri Alan is Sunshine Clementine Peaceful Sparkle. I don't know about all of that. She slept most of the afternoon under a lawnmower but came out later on and was quite social. She sure is a sweetie!!

3 comments:

Martha Ann said...

How adorable! I know the girls are so excited to have a cat. Sunshine will be well taken care of!

The Love's said...

She looks like Oliver! How funny it turned out to be a boy, too! I know you'll have fun with him!!

Granna said...

Kenneth needs another guy living in his home, right Kenneth? Such a cute kitty. Sounds like a fun day for you and Sara Frances. All too soon she'll be back in school!