Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby Land General Hospital

look at all of the babies!







This is the cabbage patch where the babies are born.

See the t.v. screen? That's where you can see sonograms. If the screen lights up pink- it's a girl! blue- it's a boy!




This cpk was a girl. We got to see 2 babies born from the cabbage patch during our visit.


It's a girl!




I know it's silly but I've always wanted to visit Baby Land General Hospital in Cleveland. We went there the second day of our trip. Poor Kenneth, it's a babydoll trip for him. He's such a good sport. You know Meri Alan was in pure baby paradise here! She loves her some Cabbage Patch babies. This was a sweet place and set up like a real hospital. I'm uploading pics while catching up on laundry, etc. I'll be posting more as I get time.


1 comments:

Martha Ann said...

That looks really cute. Hope you got to pick out a good name for her!