Sunday, July 20, 2008

Atlanta cont.

waiting for the laser light show at Stone Mountain
on top of Stone Mountain

about to go up the mountain

sky hike


kiddie sky hike

Ride the Ducks at Stone Mountain
The girls loved these duck whistles so much that Meri Alan has me hunting some for birthday party. What a noise!
Tweety at Six Flags
These are the last pics from vacation that I'm posting. It's hard to believe that Sara Frances will be starting 2nd grade in three weeks. It seems like she should still be in preschool. I'm trying to just enjoy the rest of the summer I have with her. I also can't believe this will be Meri Alan's last year of preschool. I'm thankful that both of my girls totally LOVE school but I do miss them when they're gone. SF is looking forward to her week at TCT's Wizard of Oz theater camp this week. I can't wait to see their show on Friday. Meri Alan has been enjoying her Friday mornings at Go.

1 comments:

Granna said...

I never realized there were so many things for children to do in Atlanta! We will have to take Emma Taylor and Harrison there sometime. Looks like such fun!