Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blueberries!



pizza grocery was yummy!


Yes- I haven't had much time for blogging. Have I let my girls sign up for too much stuff? maybe... How do you choose? Anyway, last Friday we went to a blueberry patch in Corinth. Even though the guy told us he didn't have many blueberries left- we managed to find a good amount and have fun in the process. Now we all know Meri Alan isn't really very into fresh fruit but she has eaten some blueberries that she has picked. I guess I need to grow a garden or take her to more places to pick her own food. :) We all know I'm kidding myself. Sara Frances is still LOVING second grade and her teacher, Mrs. McGraw.

2 comments:

Martha Ann said...

Saw that place advertised in the paper. Looks like lots of fun!

Carley said...

that is funny...have we let our girls sign up for too much. YES. probably so but we still have time to pick blueberries!!!!