Friday, August 8, 2008

Off to Second Grade!

my sweet second grader!
walkin' to class

giving a hug to Ava!

The door to my room opened right as I rolled out of bed this morning. It was Sara Frances. She was jumping up and down with excitement! I hope her love of learning will follow her for a long time. She loves everything about school which makes it a little easier for me to send her. I hope she's having a great day. I know she'll be grumpy when I pick her up but luckily she'll have the weekend to get rested up for the full week ahead. Meri Alan will begin preschool after Labor Day and will get to go to Joyner kindergarten next year.

3 comments:

Carley said...

love the backpack! had fun at lunch...

Martha Ann said...

Glad you had a first day at school, SF!

Robyn said...

Sara Frances, I can't believe you are in 2nd grade!! Just the other day you were in 2 year olds telling me what x says. Have a great year with Mrs. McGraw!!
Love you!