Sunday, April 5, 2009

today

Earrings! That's what SF has on here. They are clip-ons. The birthday party she went to yesterday went to Claire's. They let each girl pick out a pair of clip-ons. They are a big hit. I broke down and let Sara France wear them to church. Speaking of church- Meri Alan didn' t make it! She was so droopy and then fell asleep about 20 minutes after waking up. She' s just not usually a sleepy girl. Kenneth stayed home and let her rest. Now- she's taking another nap. I think she's had too much fun lately!
We're hoping to have pretty weather for her egg hunt on Wednesday at our house. Fun times!

3 comments:

Martha Ann said...

We missed MA at church tonight. SF looked cute! It was a neat thing to see.

Heather said...

Thanks, she was crying she wanted to go so much! I can't tell if she's sick, I honestly don't know. G.G. and Sara Frances loved it!

JULIE said...

Miss Julie loves you, Meri Alan! I hope you are feeling so much better! :)