Saturday, April 25, 2009

sara frances and her new doll!

Sara Frances met her year long reading goal on Monday so finally got to order her big prize. She chose Chrissa! I love this doll and think it looks like Sara Frances. While ordering she put in her own money to buy Chrissa's pet llama. Meri Alan also met her reading goal and her doll came yesterday too. She's at the baseball game with Kenneth in Oxford today so I'll get a pic of she and Josefina Montoya tomorrow. She's tickled and has wanted Josefina forever!

4 comments:

JULIE said...

I have Josefina, too. She came out when I was in... fourth grade, I think? :) Of course, back then, we played with dolls up until sixth grade. :) Meri Alan & Sara Frances have many more years of play with theirs than I did with mine. haha.

Heather said...

aww! i'll have to tel meri alan you have josefina! :)

heather said...

Love this too...Chrissa should be arriving at our house any day too! Anna Grace's 9th birthday is Saturday.

Heather said...

Chrissa is a poplular girl!! She is really pretty. Hope Anna Grace has a special birthday!!