Friday, April 17, 2009

Mommy Quiz

Mommy Quiz!
I actually did this a while back and am just now posting. My girls thought this was fun!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
S: I love you.
M: I love you.

2. What makes your mom happy?
S: Me
M: When I told Mrs. Francille my address.

3. What makes your mom sad?
S: I don't know.
M: When you don't do what your supposed to.

4. What makes mommy laugh?
S: the telephone
M: big lips (a funny face she makes)

5. What was you mom like as a child?
S: I have no idea.
M: had red hair and dressed Bryan up in girl clothes (I don't know why she thinks I had red hair, ha!)

6. How old is your mom?
S: 35
M: 35

7. How tall is your mom?
S: 6 1/2 ft
M: 35 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
S: go to an outlet mall
M: yeah- go to the outlet mall

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
S: laundry and sometimes goes places with her friends
M: gets some clothes at the mall and stays home and does work- she likes to get stuff done

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
S: a fashion model
M: being president

11. What is your mom really good at?
S: taking cared of me and working at my school
M: shopping for clothes and taking care of me and giving me art to do

12. What is mom not very good at?
S: umm...you say you're not good at playing piano
M: um...taking care of a dog or kangaroo

13. What does your mom do for a job?
S: housework
M: she goes to Joyner and works a lot

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
S: banana split, she likes almost everything
M: tomatoes

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
S: me too
M: for taking great care of me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
S: Heather
M: Garfield

17. What do you and your mom do together?
S: read books and play piano
M: go tothe mall to Claire's and eat food

18. How are you and yourmom the same?
S: we're both cold-natured
M: we about have the same hairdo

19. How are you and your mom different?
S: different ages and she's taller than me
M: she has a bigger mouth

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
S: I just know you do.
M: I know you do

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
S: Memphis
M: outlet mall

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

had you not put the names, i would have been able to spot MA's answers off the bat...she is a riot!!

Heather said...

ha! I'm sure! You set her straight for me, Jo-Lynn! ha! :)

JULIE said...

i'm with Mrs. Jo-Lynn. They are so funny! I cracked up when I read, "She's got a bigger mouth." :)

heather said...

hilarious! :)

Granna said...

So funny! Tell Sara Frances congrats on her piano trophy!