Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spanish Art

This ones for you, Ms. Jennifer! Sara Frances misses part of her Spanish class on Thursdays for her piano lesson. Lucky for her, Ms. Jennifer (her fabulous Spanish teacher) still let's her do her work! :) She came home with what she needed to finish this fun Spanish art project. When she finished, she told me I needed to take her picture because Ms. Jennifer wanted her to put it on her blog. She was so excited!! Sara Frances also received her 5th piano trophy today. For some reason the picture won't load up. Maybe I can get it in a separate post. She loves getting a new trophy! We're proud of you , Sara Frances!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh YAY!!!! Sara Frances, your Huichol Art (Mexican Folk Art) looks awesome! I love all the yarn swirls you put on it! I am giving you the "You Go Girl!" award! I love it. These are so fun to make, I have made three so far. I am posting mine in a little bit!

Thanks Heather for putting it on here!