Monday, February 2, 2009

Health Works

Mary Carson, Lilla, Sara Frances

Mrs. Donna



Mrs. McGraw's class
Liza, SF, Billytney



My pictures do not do this place justice. It's really awesome and I can't believe it's in Tupelo!!
Sara Frances can't stop talking about all of the fun she had on today's field trip. I loved it too. I'm so glad I got to go and now I'm anxious to take Meri Alan. Not only was it super fun, it was very educational as well. I learned a lot that I didn't know. Did you know it can take 12 times of tasting a food before you like it? Try telling that to Meri Alan. ha! I knew this would be a great place with Mrs. Donna in charge but it was unbelievable. Can't wait to visit again.

1 comments:

ginny said...

Mary Catherine's class took a field trip there, too, and absolutely loved it! She was most impressed with Grossology and the Decisions Diner. I can't wait to take the girls one weekend and check it out for myself!