Sunday, December 28, 2008

We Love Our Dolls

Meri Alan and Kit
Kirsten and Sara Frances
Felicity and Kit- ready for bed
Kirsten playing the piano
Kenneth's parents gave Meri Alan and Kit matching gowns for Christmas. Meri Alan has been wanting me to take their picture together. Before I put her to bed tonight, I finally did it. It turned into a regular baby doll photo session. The girls kept on finding more things for me to take pictures of. One thing is for sure- they love their dolls!
I hope you all are having a great holiday! I'm loving having the kids home from school and sleeping late most days! I'm watching Mamma Mia tonight. It's really good so far.
We've seen two movies at the theater since school has been out. We liked Despereaux and we loved Bedtime Stories.

2 comments:

Granna said...

Such cute pictures of the girls with their dolls! Looks like they have so much fun together!

ginny said...

Ooh, I love the matching gowns! My girls told me I could make clothes to match their dolls' outfits. Guess I better get started!