Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Cute Christmas Stuff...

Meri Alan had her preschool party this morning. Look at this cute sack she made to bring home all of her goodies in. She actually brought home several beautiful ornaments for our tree! The one below is one of my favorites. She had a great last day of preschool until 2009!
Sara Frances brought home a cookbook for us. I love cookbooks! Each child turned in a favorite recipe and they made them into a cookbook. What a treat!
Sara Frances turned in a recipe for potato soup. It's a recipe I got in "blogland" that we really enjoy. Did I mention it's easy?
Her class party is tomorrow. I'm a party mom for it so I'll get to go take some pictures. What a great year it's been so far! Hope you all are having a blessed holiday season, we sure are!

3 comments:

Martha Ann said...

I think SF needs to give the cookbook to ME! I'm the one who needs all the help w/ cooking!

Heather said...

You and me both, MA! There is a good looking chicken enchilada recipe in there.

ginny said...

Can't wait to see the party pictures. I'd like to see that cookbook, too!