Monday, December 15, 2008

A Gift from Rudolph

Meri Alan came home from preschool looking like Rudolph today! She also brought a stocking she made with a present in it for ME!! Last year she literally made me wait until Christmas to open our present from school. She didn't mention anything about that this time. I was relieved because I'm not a patient waiter! She was so proud and I love my new macaroni ornament. Sara Frances made one similar when she was in 4 yr. preschool. I LOVE it!! It has a special place on my tree. Thanks, Mrs. Francille, for helping Meri Alan make Kenneth and I such a special present!

Sara Frances also brought us a pretty Christmas craft today! Her class is rotating with other second grade classes for a little while each day to make fun Christmas crafts. She's loving that!

1 comments:

Granna said...

Beautiful ornaments! They become more precious the older they get! I enjoy the pictures of the girls. They are both so adorable!