Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sunshine is a GIRL!!

Sunshine got fixed today. When I went to pick HIM up, I looked down at HIS sheet. I had marked he was a male. They had marked that out and checked female. Wow! When we got Sunshine we thought she was a girl, then the vet said it was a boy. Well, it's a girl! My girls are excited! She had her surgery at the the no litter clinic at the recommendation of Jennifer. Thanks, J. They really were super nice! Sunshine is doing great and has been up and about, even running through the house making me catch her!
On another note, my nose is red! I've told many of you that I'm treating my nose for some skin damage, precancer cells with Carac treatment. Thursday will be the 3 week mark and I'm trying to make it to 4 weeks. The first 2 weeks were really fine but became more difficult to stand over the weekend and it also became pretty firey red! I'm trying to stay around here and not scare anyone but I'm really looking forward to getting back out and about VERY soon! I've placed a link under my faves called Carac. I found a blog where a girl recorded her experience with the treatment. Hers was 3 weeks instead of 4. Also-she had to put it on her whole face and I'm just treating my nose. I am thankful just to be treating my nose and that we caught it early enough to treat this way. It's not so bad. Life is Good! :)

1 comments:

Martha Ann said...

Poor Kenneth is now outnumbered by 4 girls! Hope you aren't feeling too badly from the meds.