Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pizza Pinwheels

I saw this recipe on another blog and have been wanting to try it. They were quite yummy and everybody at my house ate this which is rare!
First unroll a can of crescent rolls, then pinch the seams together. Pinching the seams is important. I think I'll do a better job of that next time and my pinwheels will look a little neater.
Spread some sauce on top.
Top with pepperoni.
Sprinkle with mozzarella.
Then you roll them up.
Cut the roll into 4 equal pieces.
Place on a baking sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Yum!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I also think I'll use more cheese.

heather said...

I've seen this recipe on the other blog too, but haven't tried it yet. Glad y'all liked it...maybe our dinner one night this week!

Granna said...

These look yummy! I'll try them sometime.