Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cupcake Brownies

This is the sweet treat that I made for Sara Frances' party. I really love to eat these!
To make cupcake brownines I use a boxed brownie mix. 1 box makes about 1 dozen of these. Spoon the mixed batter into paper-lined muffin pans, filling each cup two-thirds full. Bake at 325 degrees for around 20 minutes until done.
This is the chocolate frosting I like to use:
Chocolate Frosting
1 (16 oz.) package powdered sugar, sifted
1/2 cup milk (add milk gradually, sometimes 1/2 cup is too much)
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
Beat all ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.

2 comments:

heather said...

I'll probably be "stealing" this idea too! Yum!

Happy Birthday! :)

Granna said...

These sound yummy and look so cute! Hope you had a great birthday!