Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dance Recital 2009

My girls love to dance! They had fun at their recital today. Meri Alan loved being Cinderella and Sara Frances was Snow White. They did a wonderful job!!
Lauren, Lucy Helen, and Meri Alan posing in the cafeteria before the show
Anne Daniel (she was Ariel)

With the help of SWEET friends, I was able to survive my first recital where my girls were assigned to different dressing areas.
Mia Katherine, Olivia, Sara Frances
Olivia, Lydia, Sara Frances, Kristen, Mia Katherine
Sara Frances performed in her first jazz dance this year. She was so excited about her costume!!
passing the time!
getting ready to go! great job, girls!

Maury (she was Belle)
Cinderella and Snow White, my sweet ballerinas!!


Mia Katherine
jazz

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Sara Frances & Meri Alan are just too cute!!!! They are growing up into beautiful young ladies!

Leigh Ann said...

Great pictures! Yesterday was so much fun. We enjoyed the "big girls" dancing too!

Granna said...

Both girls were just beautiful and beautiful costumes as well!

heather said...

Love all these pics! I know the girls had the best time! :)

JULIE said...

Hey Mrs. Heather!
I had to change my post a little. :) I shouldn't post where, but I did under your comment. :) I'm going to delete it after you reply. haha. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Heather said...

congrats, julie!! i'm so glad!
thanks!!