Monday, March 30, 2009

Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken

I saw this recipe on a packet of Good Seasons last week when I was making a crock-pot dish. It looked so easy I decided to try it. Kenneth hasn't eaten his yet since he's not home but the girls and I enjoyed it. Meri Alan even ate it so we WILL be having it again.

Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken

1/2 cup Kraft 100% grated Parmesan cheese
1 envelope Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing and Recipe Mix
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
about 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast halves

Preheat oven to 400. Mix cheese, salad dressing mix and garlic powder.
Moisten chicken with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

3 comments:

Granna said...

I'll have to try this. Love chicken dishes!

JULIE said...

I think I could make this! That's a big deal. I can barely make a bowl of cereal without making a huge mess.

Your comment made me cry! That was so sweet! and Thank you, and thank Meri Alan for me! I have my first interview already scheduled!!! :) Thursday morning at 8 am! I'm very excited, but I'm considering it more of a practice interview so I won't be disappointed if I get told "Good luck with your career." :) Thank you for your prayers! i love yall!

ginny said...

Heather, thanks for posting this recipe. It looks good, but more importantly it's EASY!