Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Great Book!

We just finished reading The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. My friend, Carley, reminded me about this great story. I thought I had it but after looking decided to order it. It just came a couple of days ago. Even though Christmas has come and gone, we decided to read it anyway. I'm GLAD we did. I had forgotten just how wonderful the message in this story is. If you're looking for a fun, entertaining book- this is perfect. The true meaning of Christmas shines through!! My girls were so sad it had to end.
Hey! Unto you a child is born!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah got this book for Christmas this year and has loved every page!

Carley said...

Too cute! love the pics at Circle Y, too!

ginny said...

I'm sorry I don't know about this book! I'll have to get one.

Granna said...

I remember Claudia Hopkins read this book to us at a Sunday School party once and even as adults we enjoyed it!