Tuesday, June 16, 2009

recipes

I told Kerri I'd post this dip recipe that I love!

Monterey Jack Salsa and Cream Cheese Dip

1 4 oz. can chopped green chilies
1 small can chopped black olives (I use about 3/4 can)
4 green onions, chopped
1/4 pound Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (I use a little more cheese and I like to get the colby/monterey marbled when I can)
1 tomato, chopped
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
1/4 cup chopped cilantro

Blend all ingredients and refrigerate. Serve over a wedge of cream cheese.
Serve with Tortilla chips.


Judy, I made your strawberry lemonade and I really enjoyed it. I know I'll be making more of that. My girls liked it too!

Judy's Strawberry Lemonade

1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
1 cup fresh lemon juice
1 1/4 cups sugar
4 cups cold water

Combine the strawberries, lemon juice and sugar in a blender and process until smooth. Add water and chill.
*I used the juice of 2 lemons and then used bottled.

1 comments:

heather said...

yay...another recipe! i'll have to try that dip soon! :)