Friday, November 14, 2008

Blessings Mix

A friend forwarded this to me a few years ago. I have made it up every year for my girls' teachers every year since. I think it's a great teacher happy and every one we give it to seems to enjoy it. I copy and pasted it just like it came. I sometimes change up the ending message to fit the person. Hope you enjoy! My girls will be giving this treat again this year.


Blessings Mix

Bugles: Shaped like a cornucopia, a symbol of our nation’s abundance.

Pretzels: Arms folded in prayer, a freedom sought by those who founded our country.

Candy Corn: The sacrifices of the pilgrims’ first winter. Settlers survived on just a few kernels of corn a day.

Nuts: Promise of a future harvest.

Dried Fruits: Harvest gifts from a bountiful land.

M&Ms: Memories of those who came before us to lead us into a blessed future.

Hershey’s Kiss: The love of family, friends, and teachers that sweeten our lives.

During this happy season of giving and receiving, we offer you our thanks for loving our children. We give you our support and encouragement. We offer our time when it is needed. We promise to pray for you and our school every week. Please accept these gifts. They are offered with much love and sincerity!
~Moms in Touch International

2 comments:

ginny said...

Heather, how neat is that? I can fix that up for my girls to give their teachers as Thanksgiving happies.

Bridget said...

Thanks so much for my blessing mix. The kids and I had eaten it all before we got home from Mother's Day Out.