Friday, June 20, 2008

The Memphis Zoo












In looking at pics to post I decided to post some of these zoo pics from the end of May. We love to go to the zoo. We went again this past Tuesday but I forgot to take my camera. On this day we were extra excited because we got to see the hippo eat. Most exciting was the fact the hippo actually got out of the water where we could see it! Meri Alan's favorite book these days is Fancy Nancy Bon Jour Butterfly. I think that's one reason she LOVES the butterfly garden sooo much!! We sat in there 30 minutes on Tuesday while she walked around and watched butterflies. I sure am enjoying having them both at home this summer and not running around quite as much as during the school year.



2 comments:

GuillĂ´m said...

May I ask you how you placed the pink spots in your blogspot? Because I tried as best as I could to place an image of mine and I couldn't :(

Beautiful kids ^^
Have a beautiful life !

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.